Glamping in North Devon
Glamping at Mill Park is a fantastic way to enjoy the site and local area, but without the hassle of pitching your own Tent or towing your caravan to site, giving you instant access to your dry warm Glamping accommodation so you can start your break immediately. Simply pack your car with everything you would normally bring camping – excluding your accommodation. At Mill Park, you have the choice of two different Glamping options; The Lotus Bell Tent and the Glampods. All our Glamping units have a designated car parking space very close to the Glamping units themselves.
Advantages to Glamping over Tenting
- Already Set Up when you arrive.
- More Privacy and security than a tent.
- No wind whipping or flapping to keep you awake.
- No putting up and taking down wet tents.
- A decking area with a picnic table and seating.
- A guaranteed dry place should the weather get a little damp.